Monday, August 13, 2012

Assignment #1

I'm looking forward to the new school year. I can honestly say that I am excited to be back in Dr. Preston's class as his class sophomore year was quiet enjoyable. My reasons for taking this course are to a chance to earn a higher GPA and earn college credits for the AP exam at the end of the year. I am excited to be in Dr. Preston's class because I believe the in depth discussions that we must take part in is very helpful to our learning. I felt this way during my sophomore year and I hope I continue to throughout the year.

My goals this year are short and simple. Pass the class with an A, and to pass the AP exam at the end of the year. I hope to pass this exam with at least a 4 or greater. To do this i expect to learn a vast amount of knew information from now till the date of the AP exam. There is much for us to learn this year and I wish us all luck on capitalizing on the opportunities that we are given to better expand our knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment